INCREASE MARKETABILITY THROUGH CPM MEMBERSHIP
CPM corporate membership helps organisations build best management practices and standards to stay ahead of the competition through various public and customised in-house programmes, executive development programs and signature events.
All organisations of any industry which are seeking learning and development initiatives for their management and staff will benefit at both the organisation (corporate) and employee level with CPM Corporate Membership.
Boost employee performance and enhance professional development to be more productive, innovative & competitive
Reduce competency gaps through skills enhancing programmes
Exposure to international forums and major conferences
Recognition in the professional community
Improved business networking for the organisation
Empowerment with successful strategic initiatives to develop and train talent, critical for the organisation’s success
Equipped with the latest management practices and methods to stay ahead of competition
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
- Use of the title ‘Corporate Member of the Institute of Chartered Professional Managers’ and use of the CPM Corporate Member logo on website, correspondence and other corporate publications (in accordance with our guidelines & MOU).
- Free Company listing in CPM Membership Directory and on the CPM website, incorporating links into your organisation’s website.
- Corporate Membership Certificate presented annually.
- 02 Complimentary Invitations each for CPM Evening Knowledge sharing sessions and Mini Forums.
- The official journal “Chartered Manager” will be sent free of charge and 10% discount for the advertisements in the “Chartered Manager” journal.
- All employees are entitled to 10% discount of the Registration Fee and Annual Subscription Fee for their Individual Membership.
- A quantity discount for the company sponsored participants for the CPM Professional Development Programs and Study Programs.
- Display of the company logo/brand via advertising, exhibiting, and sponsoring CPM programs and events under the special rates.
HOW TO APPLY?
Duly completed Corporate Membership Application Form (available to download at www.cpmsrilanka.org ) can be handed over or sent by registered post to the Institute with following documents;
- Company Profile/Annual Report
- Composition of the Company Board of Directors & Senior Management
- Payment of subscription
Payment shall be made by Cheque drawn in favour of “The Institute of Chartered Professional Managers of Sri Lanka” and crossed “Account Payee Only”.
Registration & Membership Fee : Rs.25,000/- (01st year)
Renewal Fee : Rs.20,000/- (02nd year onwards)
(The Membership validity period will be 01st January to 31st December)