INCREASE YOUR MARKETABILITY THROUGH CPM MEMBERSHIP
Membership in CPM is open to individuals seeking to develop their professional skills and pursue management careers in industrial, business, service sectors or the public sector. Membership of the CPM says more about your professional standing and ability in addition to your qualifications and gives you the recognition that comes with the designatory letters after your name.
CPM membership will not only enhance your employability, but also help take your professional practice to the next level and beyond.
Membership with CPM gives you plenty of networking opportunities, face-to-face, at our frequent local and national events, in online forums and through our professional networks.
Designatory letters, ACPM, MCPM, FCPM carry recognition value denoting professionalism, achievement, years of professional management experience, reputational value, credibility and contribution in the field of management.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
- EXCLUSIVE RECOGNITION: Designatory letters carries recognition value denoting professionalism, achievement, years of professional management experience, reputational value, credibility and contribution in the field of management.
- FREE copies of bi-annual “Chartered Manager” CPM Sri Lanka official journal
- FREE or Member Rate to various CPM Sri Lanka events
- Members’ details will include in the Annual Membership Directory
- FREE entry to the Career Resource Centre
- MEMBER SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL & DISCOUNT RATE for the advertisements in CPM Sri Lanka Journal, Conference Proceedings, Membership Directory and other selected publications
- MEMBERS SPECIAL RATE on all CPM Sri Lanka Public and Corporate training.
|Category||Criteria||Who is it?||Membership fee|
|Associate (ACPM)||Any person with full or part professional qualification with a minimum of 03 years of experience in industry or commerce is eligible to apply for this category.||This grade of membership is applicable to Junior and Middle Level Managers and Executives.||
|Member (MCPM)||Any person with a Degree or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 08 years of senior managerial level experience is eligible to apply for this category.||This grade of membership is applicable to Senior Managers.||
|Fellow (FCPM)||Any person with a Degree or equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 18 years of corporate level experience is eligible to apply for this category.||This grade of membership is applicable to those in Senior Management services as CEO’s, MD’s, Directors and Chairman of Organizations.||
* Annual subscription need to pay from the following year of membership awarding year
MEMBERSHIP CANSELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The Institute of Chartered Professional Managers of Sri Lanka (CPM Sri Lanka) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership. If CPM Sri Lanka refuse to confer the membership, full registration fee will be refunded within 07 working days.
Membership Cancellation by Candidate
Membership cancellation request received by email or in written within 07 days of membership confirmation may be eligible to receive a full refund less Rs.2500 service fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
|Registration Fees||Annual Subscription Fees|
|(w.e.f. 31/01/2020)||(w.e.f. 01/10/2018)|
|ACPM||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 4,000|
|MCPM||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 5,000|
|FCPM||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 6,000|
HOW TO APPLY
Duly completed Membership Application Form can be handed over or sent by post to The Institute of CHARTERED Professional Managers of Sri Lanka, No. 29/24, Visakha Lane, Colombo 04 with following documents ;
- Registration Fee
- Recently updated Resume
- 2 Passport size Colour Photographs with name written on the reverse.
- Certified Photocopies of Educational and Professional Certificates (use white background)
- Documentary Evidence (Service Letters from present employer and/or previous employers) of Work Experience.
Submit Your Membership Application Online
Now you can submit your membership application online via CPM online registration facility.